Slidesdocs attaches great importance to protecting users' information security and privacy. It protects your personal data for the purpose of Slidesdocs's pursuit of legitimate interests and your effective use of the Slidesdocs website. Slidesdocs has established the following privacy policies in accordance with current regulations and strictly adheres to protect users' data information and privacy.
- The information does not include:
- 1. racial or ethnic origin;
- 2. political views;
- 3. religious/philosophical beliefs;
- 4. union membership;
- 5. data relating to health, sexual life or sexual orientation;
- 6. genetic data;
- 7. Processed to identify biometric data for a specific individual.
In order to take the necessary duty of care, slidesdocs may verify that you have admitted slidesdocs to collect content related to your personal photo, but the collection process will be subject to your express consent.
- (1) Your consent: You are authorized to collect and process your data. If you are a child under the age of 16, your consent should be sent by your legal representative or confirmed by the legal representative. Otherwise please stop using this website;
- (2) In order to perform the contract with you, when data processing is required;
- (3) Data processing is necessary to protect the data subject or other natural persons' important interests;
- (4) Data processing will promote the legitimate interests of Slidesdocs;
- (5) When the payment platform and the bank participate in the transaction, they must share the user data with the third-party payment institution in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations and ensure the smooth operation of the transaction;
- (6) Data processing is a legal obligation that Slidesdocs must fulfill.